BoBblog
Saturday, July 14, 2007
 
In the alley behind the home, investigators found the intruder's empty crystal wine glass on the ground, unbroken.

What I did forget to mention about yesterday's delightful Friday the 13th is that some crazy person ran a red light and almost ran me over. After I yelled at him and went on my way, he apparently made a U-turn and followed me. He caught up to me at the next light and proceeded to yell at me for yelling at him for running a red light and almost killing me.

Gotta love DC.

For example, this unbelievable story, which left me with almost the exact same look of disbelief on my face as this story, though for very different reasons (plus the former didn't have me reading the story through gaps in my fingers, hands over my eyes like a kid watching a horror movie). Chateau Malescot St-Exupéry sales should go through the roof in the area now. Or whatever the robber was on. And the next time I think the crowd at the Black Cat is a load of twits, I'll have some perspective to fall back on.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger