BoBblog
Thursday, January 29, 2004
 
You and Me Were Never Meant to Be...

I finally caved in and got myself a celphone. I can no longer claim the proud status of lifestyle luddite. I have my excuse, so don't look at me like that. My trusty Visor broke, you see, and in researching a replacement for it (when I told my parents about the malfunction, they offered to get me a new one for Christmas) I realized that, rebates included, a Treo would actually be cheaper than a good PDA.

I told you not to look at me like that!

Anyway, last night the phone was charging on my desk and it beeped at me. I looked at the screen to see a message telling me that I needed to go to the Sprint website and download a software upgrade.

I live in the future!

All you out there, reading this, still stuck in the present-- how does it feel knowing you live in my past?
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger